Our Classic Cuba Tour
Ride in Classic Cars – Experience Local Culture – Eat Amazing Cuisine – Listen to Live Cuban Music – Smoke the Best Cigars
Refine your photography skills with your smartphone or camera while enjoying a unique immersive travel experience with award-winning photographer,
- Small group adventures
- Always inspiring
- Transformational learning experiences
THE UNCONVENTIONAL TRAVELERS is a personalized tour company that focuses on inspiring travelers to see Cuba in a new way by experiencing first hand their culture and lifestyle. We believe that some of the best adventures occur when you are far away from familiar things. Renowned photographer Daryl Hawk will be with you every step of the way showing you his style and techniques to help you get better travel photographs that capture the true essence of Cuba. Smart phones are encouraged.
We specialize in small sized tours that will lead you on a magical
journey to excite and transform you.
These stimulating trips inspire and connect travelers with some of Cuba’s most beautiful places. Our groups absorb the authentic culture of Cuba, immersing the traveler in the local landscapes and capturing its essence through photography while celebrating memorable moments. All levels of photographers are encouraged to expand their perspectives and cultural awareness – all you need is a smartphone or camera and an adventurous spirit.
Plan on the following emphasis when you travel with us:
- The art of engaging the local people who inhabit these faraway lands which ultimately will lead to great photographic opportunities and meaningful relationships
- The ability to look at life up close by immersing yourself in your surroundings and living every minute in the present moment learning to use your smartphone or camera as a tool to slow down the world around you; you will learn to look for dramatic light, find strong subject matter for compelling compositions, and creating spontaneity in situations when the opportunity arises.
Daryl will be taking photos of all the participants throughout the trip. Everyone will receive a hardcover memory book documenting their trip.
Classic Cuba Tour!
To Be An Unconventional Traveler:
- Recognize that your presence has an impact on the places you visit
- Spend your time and money in ways that sustain local character
- Value the destination’s natural and cultural heritage
- Respect local customs and traditions
- Express appreciation to local people about things you find interesting and unique to the place: its nature and scenery, music and food, Historic villages and buildings
- Enrich yourself, taking home memories and stories to tell, knowing that you have contributed to the preservation and enhancement of the destination